Russ's Park Place Bar & Grill
Today's Deal: $20 gets you $40 to spend!
Presented by: Sweet Deals
$3.75 (+$3 each additional item) processing fee
The best place in Janesville to watch all the big games, hands down, is Russ's Park Place Bar & Grill. They have a great staff and patron camaraderie and plenty of TV's so there isn't a bad seat in the house. Plus, many other game day bonuses. Just an excellent atmosphere and experience all around. Beyond the game day fun, Russ's has great food on a diverse menu, daily drink specials, dart boards, a pool table, free popcorn and touch tunes. The fish fry on Fridays is a Wisconsin tradition. You'll love this place! Russ's Park Place, 1637 East Racine Street in Janesville. Always great food, always great friends, always a good time.
- No more than two certificates per visit/table
- Credit will be issued for unused amount
- No cash back on unused amount
- Not valid with other discounts/promotions
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Gift Certificate will expire 6 month(s) from the date of purchase
About Russ's Park Place Bar & Grill
Russ's Park Place Bar & Grill1637 East Racine Street
Janesville, WI 53545 608-754-5600 Map